Application Step by Step
1. Choose your programme and read the programme description on our website. Each descriptions includes a direct link to the online application platform.
2. Click on Apply Now button in the programme description and sign up for the online application platform.
3. Fill in the online application form, upload the necessary documents and make sure to pay the application fee.
4. Check your mailbox regularly. The system will remind you to complete the tasks.
What happens after?
5. After you have submitted your application, your documents are going to be evaluated and you may be invited to take an entrance exam.
6. Pay the entrance exam fee, if applicable, and do your best at the exam.
7. If you are accepted, you will receive our Admission Letter through the system including the tuition fee.
8. Once the tuition fee is credited, your place is reserved at SZTE.
9. In case you need a visa, make sure to arrange an appointment at the Hungarian Consulate or Embassy and present your Admission Letter and the proof of payment of the tuition fee (in most of the cases of SZTE programmes you are asked to pay the first two semesters (one year).
Contact us at email@example.com or the person indicated in the description for further information about the programme.
The application process varies by Faculty, however, there are certain elements of it which apply to each applicant.
Submit in an online application form, paying application and/or entrance exam fees, uploading documents presenting applicants academic background and the required language proficiency and a general health certificate. In addition to SZTE requirement, some Faculties may ask for the specific Faculty-based requirements: a motivational letter, entrance examination or individual online interview.
Exemption from English language exam certificate
During the application to the programmes of the Faculty of Science and Informatics those applicants are not required to provide the English language exam certificates who are natives of one of the following countries and can officially demonstrate that their academic studies have been conducted in English. For the list of countries click here.