Please bear in mind that application requirements (including the required documents) vary upon programmes. As a result it is always important to consult the programme description for further information.
Documents required by SZTE are the followings:
copy of passport,
certificate of previous studies in English (High School, Undergraduate, Graduate),
proof of language proficiency (attention – some faculties only accept international language exams, such as IELTS or TOEFL).
Documents required by the Programme: CV, motivational letter, reference letter, medical records.
3. What if I upload an irrelevant document?In case you upload an irrelevant document you will be notified by our admission colleagues and you will be kept reminded to upload the relevant document automatically by the system.
6. Two banks are indicated on my ’Invoice’ – which one do I need?
Since it is not possible to transfer directly to the Hungarian State Treasury, it is required to indicate the corresponding bank name. Please make sure to indicate both SWIFT codes.
In case you start initiating the transfer, you will need to type the bank account number to the relevant field and the system should recognize the name of the bank: Hungarian State Treasury – in this case HUSTHUHB is the SWIFT code you need to use.
In case an other name is recognized (Hungarian National Bank = Magyar Nemzeti Bank [MNB] Bank is the other one) the other SWIFT code, MANEHUHB is needed. Both of these codes and data were indicated in your Invoice section on DreamApply.
7. I got a notification of being indepted with a certain amount of money, however, I have already paid the entrance examination fee / tuition fee. What might have happened?
8. When will I get a notification regarding the entrance examination?
Once the technical check on your documents is finished and they both met formal and substantive requirements, you will be automatically notified by our colleagues, so we suggest that you check your mailbox and your Dream Apply account on a daily basis. We kindly ask you to wait patiently and we will contact you as soon as it becomes possible.
9. How to contact regarding medical programmes (Medicine, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Physiotherapy, Nursing, foundation year)?